Friday, September 11, 2009

Show-N-Tell Day at Preschool


Mason was super excited to be first in the show-n-tell lineup at Forest Hill Preschool. We all know how patiently he has been waiting to share his Cicada he found in the front yard last week. His name is Cicada-E and he lives in a strawberry Jar...or so that is what Mason says!!! We also had alot of fun printing pictures of cicadas off the internet to make a little book to share and I am sure the kids enjoyed the bug shaped cookies and stickers too!!! Since there are not a ton of kids in his class looks like we will be doing this 2 times a month...can't wait to see what Mason decides to share next!!! I pray for something that is not alive!!!! He is constantly tying to pick up worms and bugs on the ground and give them a nice home in OUR HOUSE...yuck!!

1 comment:

  1. Mason I am so proud of you! You did an awesome job on your book! I cant wait for you to read it to me!! I love you!
    Love, GaGa

    ReplyDelete