Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yummy Artichoke Dip

So my mom made a yummy dip for my Cookie Exchange Party this year so I thought I would start blogging some favorite recipes every now and again....believe me that you won't see them often as my passions lie outside the kitchen but here may be a good one for New Year's Company
Artichoke Dip:
2 Cup Mayo, 2 Cans Artichokes Drained and chopped,
1 8oz pkg Kraft Italian Style Cheese Crumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese,
1 8oz Kraft Finely shredded 4 Cheese blend.

Mix all until well blended in 9x9 deep dish pan Bake at 375 for 40 minutes Serve with Crackers or Chips

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ang... What are the Cheese Crumbs? Where do you find them? Do you mean bread crumbs or are there really cheese crumbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly...They are made by kraft in the cheese section...they are in bags like other shredded cheeses....just called crumbs....they are newer item sold

    ReplyDelete