Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beach Birthday Bash at Will's House








This past weekend we celebrated our friend Will....what an amazing two years he has had and he sure is loving being 2!! Carrie and I had so much fun transforming his cake into a shark...it took quite the creative ability to pull that one off and a whole lotta frosting:). She did a awesome job making his birthday super special...I also got a chance to make these Marshmallow Pops I have been wanting to make(not as easy as I had thought)...but I think they turned out so stinkin cute....can't wait to make them for some more parties:) and of course I made some yummy truffles for her desert table with a little beach flair!!! (Thinking of starting a blog just to cover all my fun party stuff) well see....Happy 2nd Birthday Will...we love watching you grow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment