Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of Preschool 2010



This morning was so exciting in our house as it was Mason's 1st Day of School and Carissa's 1st day Back at Forest Hill's Child Watch. Mason was very excited about the playground but said he was a little nervous about having to write his name for morning work...he said"Mom, do you think you can help me write my "n", you know I have trouble with that" Awh...so sweet, I told him I am sure the teachers can help him and I knew he would have a great day:) I saw him as I was leaving Lifegroup and he came running down the hall so excited to see me, telling me all about the worms that him and Preston dug up on the playground...(I am still trying to scrub that dirt out of his little fingernails:) What happened to being so excited about playing on that new playground????? I guess when you have your good buddy and worms, playgrounds take a back seat:) happy 1st Day of School Bubba Doo...mommy loves you!!! Carissa also had a pretty good 1st day at child watch...she is lucky to have her friends Emma, Lu, and Riley in her class this year and she did awesome in her big girl undies at school today....still no accidents...and now no more diapers at bedtime too!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment