Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year's 2011





Wow...so hard to believe it's the year 2011.....hoping this new year brings health and happiness. Mason and Carissa enjoyed toasting to an early New Year last night, while Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a Chili's To Go Dinner along with some Super Mario Wii action.....can I just say we both really stink at it!!!! Sad because growing up, I was awesome at Nintendo's Mario Brothers. Our New Year's Eve was uneventful but I have to say that I feel like I am all caught up (for the next week or so, that's when Birthday Planning begins for Carissa's 3rd Birthday) My favorite time of year(planning celebrations for the kids) but for now I am going to enjoy this down time.....looking forward to my early birthday present coming in the mail anyday now....A new vacuum cleaner!!!! Ok...so I am done with this post now before you really think I am old and boring...Happy 2011 and cheers to a great year of new beginnings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment