Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5th Annual Galbraith Cookie Exchange



























Cookie Parties are so much fun and I love having all my friends over to enjoy some yummy appetizers and wine before the holidays. We had so many great cookies, everyone took home some huge platters to share with family and friends. This year GaGa made some amazing gingerbread cookies and I made sugar cookies, peanut butter blossoms, gingersnaps, chocolate dipped pretzels and candy filled hearts, all with the help of my best little helper, Carissa. Mason and Cari did a great job opening all the hershey kisses and candy canes too. GaGa also made the cutest cookie bake sign ever to hang in the cookie exchange room!!! All the girls made some amazing cookies to share and I loved visiting with them...can't believe this is already the 5th party in this house with many more to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment