Monday, January 28, 2013

Jackson's 1st Bowl of Cereal

So this morning we had finished breakfast and I thought I would try to give Jack a little cereal...I gathered all the food, spoon, juice to mix etc...and the camera.  I expected to try to feed him a little...get some yucky faces and snap a few pictures....Last year at this same time Ryder made yucky faces and never really ate the cereal...EVER!!!  He also kept pushing it out with his tounge...so these were my expectations with Jack..   Got the camera ready and put the first bite in.....BUT...this little guy made no yucky faces, didn't push it out and in fact opened his mouth for more....wow...babies sure are different.  Jack happily ate the entire bowl!!!  Here's to hoping that prune juice doesn't kick in anytime soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment