Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fun at Freedom Park

This afternoon we packed the kids, scooters, frisbee and blankets up and headed to hang out at Freedom Park for the day.  The kids loved riding their scooters down the big hill, playing frisbee with mom and dad in the grass and lounging around on blankies.  I headed down to play frisbee with Mason in the field...now Mason is surprisingly really good at this activity...I on the other hand told him that mommy was not good at throwing...after a few attempts it didnt look so great...mason says " Mom, you just need to stick to the basics...the basics mom"...heehee!!













Jack loved people watching and playing hot wheels...Ryder visited almost every single dog on a leash in the park and Carissa loved pushing strollers and riding her scooter.  It was such a nice day finished up with a dinner out to Fuel Pizza.  Lots of video games and Pizza....yum.  Loving the stress free family time on the weekends...this has been our first weekend free of birthday parties in the last month....whew!!!  Looking forward to church in the morning as Carissa's Preschool class will be singing during service!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You have a beautiful family. God bless all of you. I was just browsing for Aristocat birthday party idea on the web and saw your daughter 2nd birthday party pics on MADDYCAKESMUSE website. You did an awesome job. My daughter is in love with the Marie cat and she is turning 2 and I want to plan her birthday party with the Marie theme. I posted a comment on that website but thought you may not see that anymore.Therefore, I am sending you this message here.I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me and answer the following questions:

    -Could you please tell me where you got your daughter's shirt?
    -Did you make that paw lollipops?
    -where did you get the marie stickers? Did you buy them or just got the pictures from the web and printed them out?
    -Did you make the banner yourself from scratch or you got it from somewhere and decorate it yourself? If so, did you use stamps to decorate it? and if yes where did you get the stamps?

    I am searching for marie theme on the web for a week now but could not find a lot of stuff and most of the things I found have to be shipped from china! This is why I am taking your time and asking you to please help me.

    I greatly appreciate all the info you can give me and apologize for taking your time .

    All the best to you and your beautiful family.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jane, You can email me at cubs1917@yahoo.com so I can help you...angie

      Delete