Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cookie Bake 2013

This year baking with the kids has been so much fun...Mason loves decorating sugar cookies and Carissa has helped me bake a ton of cookies.  Ryder ate a whole lotta sprinkles and Jack grabbed a lot of dough and managed to dump an entire tub of sprinkles while I wasn't looking....he even dropped a tray of cookies but these guys are so much fun that I am still cleaning the mess days later:)  Carissa and I baked M&M, white chocolate cranberry cookies, chocolate dipped pretzels and chocolate candy hearts so far...trying to get a few more done before cookie party this week.  This afternoon we strung popcorn and cranberries and have really had a lot of fun this weekend....I hope they remember all these fun traditions...I know I will.
























No comments:

Post a Comment