Thursday, February 13, 2014

My little Sweet Hearts 2014



Valentine Gifts I made for the kids teacher's distressed vases and candy jars

 

 

 
Mason's Secret Valentine: The parent's each made one and the teacher hung them in the hallway. The students had to try and guess which one was them:)
Jackson eating candy one whole piece at a time:)

 

 
Frozen Valentine Castle box we made for Carissa's Class Party


 

 
DYI Hand Painted Valentines Mugs by Mommy



Mommy designed special valentines for the kids to hand out in addition to the ones they made for the store with air head treats:)

Even made some fun heart window tea light candles with Mason Jars
 Cute Cards made for the kids by Gaga for Valentine's Day
Mason's Class Valentine Card
 
 
 
 
This Valentine's has been so much fun and I have been so crafty, I think it may be because I do not have the pressure of Carissa's Birthday since I did the party a little early. I was able to have fun with the kids digging into boxes of chocolate, making candy jars, tea light candles and distressed painted vases. I even made DYI sharpie mugs and a special valentine for Mason's Class and a cool Frozen Valentine Box/holder for Carissa's class party.  Can't wait to give the teacher's their gifts and to surprise Daddy with a special Valentine's Dinner with the vases and candles I made....hope he brings some more chocolates since the kids ate that entire box....Love these little sweethearts and hope they enjoy Valentines....hope their Valentines happens since we are suppose to get snow again this week and the whole town shuts down when they hear that word!!!  Happy Heart Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment