Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Girl's Smile




Our Little Girl is almost 15 months old and is still does not say much (believe me, I am not complaining!!! Have you met her Brother???) BUT her sweet smiles can light up a room, as she grins from ear to ear, with only 2 Little Teeth shining through! Cari is always so happy and fun to be around. She loves playing baby dolls and INSISTS on wearing her cupcake apron daily, as she waddles over to me, grunts and hands it to me to tie around her waist. At 15 months she says "Bee" for ball, "Mah Mah Mah Mah" for Momma, "Bay BEEE" for baby and "Bah" for Bow...hairbow that is!!!!! and yes, Daddy is still devestated that the child says bow and still does not say DaDa but we are working on it! Happy 15mths Sweet Girl....We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. We had fun at dinner tonight. Ford loved his kisses from Cari. We need to get them together more often. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete