Monday, April 19, 2010

In the Life of a Pirate



I am not sure how many more posts I can write about pirates but what choice do I have when you happen to live with one???? He wakes up looking for all of his pirate nesscessities: bandanas, hat, beads, skull necklaces, places to tuck his shooters and sharp swords (mind you, all of these weapons he is not allowed to have, so he has resorted to learning to cut sharp swords out of construction paper all by himself!!!), and of course his gold, treasure chest and hook!!! He goes to sleep singing about a pirates life and loves reading about pirates....only relief I have is that summer is approaching and he will soon flip back to BUG MODE....searching for them, magnifying them, catching them, obsessing about there whereabouts...thus giving me a little break from pirates..whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment