Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lovin mY little Guy


Dear Mason,
Before you entered the world I loved you...I never knew what it would be like to have a little boy (hmm, who was going to play with all those Barbies and Cabbage Patch kids I saved from when I grew up???) but here you are and I wouldn't want it any other way....at 4yrs old you love Pirates and a good bug hunt(so hard to keep you from digging up my back yard), you say such sweet things to me each morning when you come in my room and wake me up "Mommy, wake up, I am happy to see you this morning" then full throttle into little boy mischeif!!! I love how you love the things I do, just because I do: Art projects, fancy scissors, A-1 Sauce, sweets, a good snuggle...etc... Wow, what memories 4 years has made for us and I can only hope that there are so many more....love you Bubba Doo!!!!
xoxoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment