Sunday, May 9, 2010

"H-appy Mama's Day" 2010








Wishing all of the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day today...we are so very blessed to have the best job in the world.....I love seeing the world through the eyes of my children and happily embrace being their mom!!!!! We had such a fun and busy Mother's Day....planted flowers, went to the Nature Museum and to Freedom Park, got to read my book, cooked lots of muffins and chocolate cake since the kids bought me a mixer and mixes for me to make them treats:), and I even gave up our reservation at Outback Steakhouse to have a picnic with Corndogs on the front lawn:) So much better...we even had a neighborhood dog run up to our picnic on his walk...of course Mason protected the Chocolate cake...complete with 4 candles for 4 great years of being a MOMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment