Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mason's 1st Day of Kindergarten










It is so so so hard to believe that my baby boy has just began Kindergarten....seems like it was just yesterday that we moved to Cameron woods where he joined a playgroup of other little boys who were all 10 months old like him.....now all these boys are off to elementary school....even after 6 years of teaching kindergarten, I am still not ready for my own to be gone!!! It is comforting to imagine what he is doing all day and hope he doing the same wonderful things that I did with my own classes when I taught....It has been a week and he talks alot about the centers, the bugs he finds at school and the laps he runs at recess...I was getting worried but today he said they learned about the 5 senses:) Here are a few pictures from Open house and his first day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment