Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mason's Buggy Room

Ok so ...did I mention that Mason has a newly redecorated Buggy Style room.....definately not MY envision for a boys room.....I loved his pottery barn-esque red and navy room BUT this boy loves him some bugs and the color GREEn....this room sure is Green now!!!! I guess a 9 month pregnant mommy can be easily persuaded......all thats important is that he loves it and I have a little bit of relief knowing in 2 years I can re-decorate when his brother is older and ready to bunk with him:) On the plus side, we were able to hang all of our Pa's Fantastic wooden bugs that him and GaGa had made for Mason's last birthday....a bug party!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just came across your blog after searching for boys green room. My son wants a green room and I love yours. Can you tell me the paint color and brand? We already have some of the same color scheme, so thanks to your picture, I know it's the perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Please share paint color and brand. My 2 1/2 year old keeps asking for a green big boy room when we move to our new house in a few weeks and I am searching for ideas. I think the room looks great!

    ReplyDelete