Thursday, December 20, 2012

6th Annual Galbraith Cookie Exchange























Another great year with lots of good friends and yummy cookies....from wine to a hot chocolate bar, everyone had a nice evening visiting and snacking.  The kids thankfully were all fast asleep, yes, all 4! I was able to get enough fun favors and cookies made in time too.  It seems like this year everything I made had to be in large amounts...especially since Mason's Class has 30 students.  This year I made candy kiss bites, peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies.  Mom mailed a pretty cookie bouquet and helped make the adorable oreo elf feet I found on pinterest.  I made cute snowman hot chocolate packets, marshmallow ornament hooks for cocoa, candy cane heart suckers, and reindeer food for our friends families!!!  Was so nice to see everyone, especially those I have not seen alot throughout the year...hoping this year I can get the chance to get together more with them.  It is so nice to have such great people in our lives....cheers to some fun times and lots of COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment