Monday, July 20, 2015

Discovery Place and Imaginon Uptown with the kids





















































The city of Charlotte is so pretty and is really growing...I notice this more and more as we take the kids into the city. This weekend we had fun using our annual discovery place passes at the museum.  The kids loved exploring downstairs.....Mason got to dig through sand and identify shark teeth, the boys loved the water table area and Carissa liked the wind tunnel in the kids area. We had a good lunch at Rock Bottom and then headed over to see the new Clifford Exhibit at Imaginon.  It was pretty cool and so is the library there. We played and laughed and i loved seeing the kids spend time with each other. Everyday they get a little older but my heart loves them more and more as I see who they are becoming.  I have been blessed with 4 awesome kids and I love taking them on special adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment