Thursday, September 3, 2015

Charlotte Knights Game Ball Day



































This was our 2nd Charlotte Knights Game of the season...I wasn't sure I really wanted to take the kids tonight. Darren started his new job and is working long hours and honestly after 2 long hours of homework with the kids the last thing I wanted to do was pack everyone up and head to the city.  But I gave in and decided to use the tickets that I paid for back in April and I'm actually glad we did...the kids had a fun time. Tonight they gave out Knights Jerseys to all the kids as they entered the stadium and they even had little Jack go down and get the game ball and had the bat boy sign it for him.  Jack even threw it back on the field in the middle of the game and they had to race to grab it:)  The weather is still in the 90's in September but once the sun set it wasn't so bad. We only stayed a few innings because Carissa had MAP testing in school the next day so everyone was back home and in bed by 8:30pm:)  Such a fun time watching the Charlotte Knights play the Durham Bulls from Raleigh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment