Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Design Team to the Rescue




Ok..so it has been a few months since the carpet incident in Mason's room where he spilled tons of rainbow colored bug goop all over his carpet...thankfully we were able to rearrange the entire room so the train table gracefully covers the mess until he is older and we can replace carpet. I have been kinda feeling lately that he may be growing out of his transportation themed room and onto something else....but projects are time consuming and costly so I think we will just phase out his stuff one piece at a time...starting today I took out the nursery lamp and put in his pirate lamp...I also put his new Book shelf in his room that Pa made while he was here out of the leftover wood from the Pirate Ship table I made for his 4th Birthday Party...I was so happy we could use it for something else....so out went the art easel (that he wasn't that into) and in came a new bookshelf complete with Navy and Red Canvas Cubes for lots of toy storage.....turned out pretty well and Mason just loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment