Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Serentity of the Beach














One of my favorite things to do is take pictures and I sure did love all these beach pictures I was able to take of the kids this past week splashing away in the ocean.....I got some really cute shots and hope to someday get them framed and actually up in the house somewhere....We sure had a great trip to the Beach this year and some of the pictures I took this year are similar to those I shot last year of the kids in white on the shore. They had so much fun at North Myrtle Beach...we hope to check in out again sometime. Check out some of the other fun stuff we did while at the beach this past week too!!!!! Some of our favorites were the sand, the aquarium, the alligator adventure park and Braodway at the Beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment