Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mason turns 9 years old today

























Wow it is so hard to believe my first little boy is 9 years old today....turning into his own person for sure...He loves Clothes and shoes...WHAT??? I mean only the cool stuff Under Armour Clothes and Nike shoes I guess. He still likes Legos and asked for the Joker Steamroller Set this year.He loves Flag Football so we got some awesome Under Armour Catching Gloves with Joker on them for his birthday gift and a fun Air Hockey table put into his room.....we actually just redid his room this week too we changed it up from a pirate room to a neutral grey football decor room.....He can grow into that for sure but sad to see the kidish room go already:( One his actual Birthday he had school but after school we took the kids out to celebrate at HWY 55 Burgers and Shakes...he was thrilled I allowed him to put Jalapenos on his Burger and get a RootBeer Float, after dinner we checked out the new pocket park in our neighborhood...it was really nice but Mason wasn't thrilled it was geared towards younger kids for sure but everyone enjoyed the Cookies and Cream Cake at home afterwards...not a bad day for a 9 year old and we are buying his whole class ice cream on Thursday to celebrate too!!  I am so proud of the kid he is becoming...Honor roll all year, new sports he is really trying hard at ( I mean I never thought he would get past bugs and pirates but this year has really surprised us)  I love you Mason and love watching you grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment